How to Reserve a Lap Lane
Online Reservation Went “live” on Saturday, June 6th
An email with the Directions Went out to our mailing this --Here is a Copy.
If you are not on our mailing list, please consider joining by clicking below.
The registration process has a few options.
- Through our Online Member Portal
- By calling the Front Desk During Business Hours
The Online Member Portal
If you do not have a member portal account, you will need to create one first.
If you already have an account, please Click the button below to be redirected to the Member Portal Login.
Once you have created your account or if you already have your login credentials, log into your membership account on the same page you created your account.
Enter your username and password and click Login.
On the home page, click the Group Activities on the left side navigation panel.
You should see a screen like the one below listing the open swim times.
Select "Learn More" for the session you would like to register for.
It will bring you to a screen that shows you the reminders of our policies for the Pool Reopening.
- Thirty-minute reservations are for lap swimming or water walking.
- Lane use will be limited to one swimmer or water walker per lane.
- Reservations will be limited to one per person per day and can be made no more than five days in advance.
- Please arrive promptly a few minutes before your reservation so that you can begin your workout on time.
- Likewise, please structure your workout so that you can be out of your lane at the end of your designated reservation.
- Locker rooms will NOT be available (with the exception of the restrooms).
- Please come dressed in your swimming gear and be prepared to store your items on the chair located at the end of each lane.
- Members should bring their own towel and water bottle.
- Personal swim equipment will not be permitted, except for goggles and swim caps.
You will see classes that are closed, able to be signed up for, or not open yet. (Reservations can be made no more than five days in advance.)
Select an available session.
A pop-up window will appear reminding you of our $5 fee for reservations. (Member dues are not being charged at this time.)
Click the Member you would like to add. (Family accounts may have more than one option.) The Member Name & currency should turn green.
Click Add To Cart
Click the Home Button in the top left-hand corner of the screen.
Then Navigate to "View Cart" (yellow button on top, right-hand corner of the screen)
You will be taken to your Cart & your credit card on file should autofill the payment option.
Click "Submit Payment" (green button at the bottom, right of the screen)
You should receive a confirmation email message to the address on file.
(Can be found/edited by clicking "View My Info" button in the left-side Navigation Panel)
You should also see the Open Swim listed under "My Registrations" (Lower right side of the screen) on your Home Screen.
Reservation by Phone
Call the Front Desk 919.660.6660
Hours of Operation
Monday – Friday
6 am - 8 pm (reservations start at 6:15 am and end at 7:30 pm)
8 am - 4 pm (reservations start at 8:15 am and end at 3:30 pm)
Our Front Desk team will be happy to take your reservation. The same member portal confirmations will come to you!
If you need further assistance, please reach out to us at email@example.com