Aquatic, indoor, outdoor, & virtual Classes
- All in-person classes require registration using the Online Member Portal, or by calling 919-660-6660. Space is limited. Class reservations can be made no more than 5 days in advance. Please review our updated class Cancellation Policy.
- Outdoor classes will meet near the back door & outdoor track area. Please bring your own water and towel. Yoga participants should bring their own mat.
- Outdoor classes will be brought inside at the instructor's discretion.
- Masks are optional for aquatic classes but should be worn on the pool deck and in the hot tub. Masks are required for all other indoor group classes.
- Masks are optional and not required for outdoor classes, as participants will be spaced 10 feet apart in accordance with Durham's Safer at Home Order.
- In the event of severe weather, the instructor will reach out to the registered participants with updates.
- Lockers are available for aquatic class participants only.
You can use the link below to attend the virtual classes in GREY on the schedule below.
Password for Class is 9196606660
To reduce and avoid injury, Duke Health and Fitness advise you to check with your doctor before beginning any fitness program. By performing any fitness exercises, you are performing them at your own risk. Duke Health and Fitness will not be responsible or liable for any injury or harm you sustain as a result of our online fitness videos or information shared on our website.