Although we might be ‘staying-at-home’, it doesn’t mean we can’t workout with you at home! Manage stress and keep moving by enjoying some at-home workouts on YouTube taught by our very own Duke Health and Fitness Center team.
Virtual & Outdoor Classes
Starting Monday, August 31st we will be launching a revised Group Fitness Schedule to include both Virtual and Outdoor classes.
- Classes designated by the color BLUE are virtual classes.
- Classes designated by the color GREEN are outdoor classes.
- Outdoor classes require advanced registration using the Online Member Portal, or by calling 919-660-6660. In the event of severe weather, the instructor will reach out to the registered participants with updates.
- Outdoor classes will meet near the back door & outdoor track area.
- Please bring your own water and towel. Yoga participants should bring their own mat.
- Masks are not required for outdoor classes, as participants will be spaced 10 feet apart in accordance with Durham's Safer at Home Order.
- Space is limited. Outdoor class reservations can be made no more than 5 days in advance.
New to Zoom? No problem.
Looking for more at-home fitness workouts? Check out these videos, courtesy of the Duke Center for Living at Fearrington.
To reduce and avoid injury, Duke Health and Fitness advises you check with your doctor before beginning any fitness program. By performing any fitness exercises, you are performing them at your own risk. Duke Health and Fitness will not be responsible or liable for any injury or harm you sustain as a result of our online fitness videos or information shared on our website.