Dietitian / Certified Diabetes Educator
Jenni is a Dietitian and Certified Diabetes Educator at Duke Health & Fitness Center. She has a BS in Nutrition and Dietetics from East Carolina University and a BS in Biology, concentration Sports Medicine from UNC Pembroke. Upon graduation, Jenni completed a dietetic internship through Providence Hospital and Alaska Native Medical Center. She is a registered dietitian/nutritionist (RDN) through the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics and a licensed dietitian/nutritionist (LDN) in the state of North Carolina as well as a Certified Diabetes Educator (CDE) through the NCBDE. Jenni has worked for a number of health facilities and organizations including UNC Health, Vidant Health System and Moses Cone Outpatient Clinic. She is committed to helping clients make lifestyle changes to improve their health and reduce their risk of disease.
- Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics Registered Dietitian/Nutritionist
- State of North Carolina Licensed Dietitian/Nutritionist
- National Certification Board for Diabetes Educators (CDE)
- American Heart Association - Basic Cardiac and Life Support
- Diabetes education
- Chronic Kidney Disease Nutrition
- Heart Health
- Post Bariatric Nutrition
- Pregnancy Wellness
Call 919-660-6656 or email Jenni at firstname.lastname@example.org .