Samantha is a Dietitian with a B.S. in Nutritional Sciences from Cornell University. Upon graduation, Samantha completed a dietetic internship with Cornell University and Strong Memorial Hospital in Rochester, NY. She is a Registered Dietitian Nutritionist (RDN) through the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics and also a Licensed Dietitian Nutritionist (LDN) in the state of North Carolina. Prior to moving to North Carolina, she lived in Pittsburgh, PA and worked as a Dietitian in a variety of healthcare settings including private practice, hospitals, wellness facilities, as well as being a retail registered dietitian at a large supermarket chain in western Pennsylvania. She emphasizes whole foods, always trying to focus on adding nutritious options into meals versus eliminating foods. Her main focus when working with clients is to meet them where they are and help them make obtainable goals toward a healthier lifestyle.
- Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics Registered Dietitian/Nutritionist
- State of North Carolina Licensed Dietitian/Nutritionist
- American Heart Association - Basic Cardiac and Life Support
- 200 Hour Registered Yoga Teacher
- Healthy and Sustainable Weight Loss
- Heart Health
- Gastrointestinal health and food allergies/intolerances
- Malnutrition and Unintential Weight Loss
Call 919-660-6656 or email Samantha at email@example.com .